Mautic Community Forums

Filters not working at all

If I go into contacts and do:

zipcode:366 I can then select only 100 at a time to add to a segment (about 510 added to a segment)

I then added zipcode:365: added 100 at a time. About 1100 added.

I got 1,625 contacts…great!

I realized 106 did not have emails…so I went into the segment and added the filter
email not empty…saved and closed…

It was increasing to over 7000…I went back in and deleted the email not empty…saved and closed…thinking that it would run that filter and get back to 1,625.

I am not up to 17,000 records and counting (there are over 27,000 in the system)…

Second way not working:

I created a segment and then in the filters area I created
Company Zip Codes starts with 365
OR
Company Zip Codes starts with 366
OR
Mailing zip codes start with 365
OR
Mailing zip codes start with 366

So they are all OR statements for company or mailing zip codes…

I get 197 contacts…I have no idea why only 197 there…when the other way there are 1,625.

My other segment is now up to 19,000+ contacts…

Two ways to do filters and not working and very disappointed…

Missing something…I am at version 2.10 and not 2.12…so not sure if this was fixed in a later release…was having an issue with upgradescript.php but this filter thing is driving me crazy!

Same issue here. Filters seem totaly broken.
I had 617 contacts in a segments, I went to filters and added a filter with “bounced email equals yes” and got over 7000 contact added to the segment.

Very sad

try this
Company Zip Codes starts with %365%
OR
Company Zip Codes starts with %366%
OR
Mailing zip codes start with %365%
OR
Mailing zip codes start with %366%