Segment filtering does not work

I have set up a segment that filters on two fields. One field is “Company” where Company equals a specific company and the other field is a custom field “Campaign” where Campaign equals “Outsourcing”. No contacts get selected. We have run cronjobs and have cleared out the cache without success. I have a second segment that is set up similarly and also no contacts are found. Any ideas what we are doing wrong? When I tested this before, this filtering worked without trouble. Now it doesn’t work when I want to do it for real.

I have set up a segment that filters on two fields. One field is “Company” where Company equals a specific company and the other field is a custom field “Campaign” where Campaign equals “Outsourcing”. No contacts get selected. We have run cronjobs and have cleared out the cache without success. I have a second segment that is set up similarly and also no contacts are found. Any ideas what we are doing wrong? When I tested this before, this filtering worked without trouble. Now it doesn’t work when I want to do it for real.

You have to run the Cron job to update segments list @pathrider

I am also facing same problem. i want to filter all “CIO” from my master contact list. I build filter but contacts are not adding in this segment. any idea about this?