Focus Items in Campaigns

Couldn’t find this anywhere yet:

When using the focus items in campaigns, is it still necessary to place the certain focus code?

So I am wondering how to be able to create and show different focus items without always having to place a new js snippet on my page.

Best & thx,

david

Couldn’t find this anywhere yet:
When using the focus items in campaigns, is it still necessary to place the certain focus code?
So I am wondering how to be able to create and show different focus items without always having to place a new js snippet on my page.

Best & thx,
david

@davidp did you set up Cron Jobs for it?

hi @bizcrony - no that’s not the problem yet.
so it seems not to be intended to work like this.
as i see it, you always have to place the focus code js snippet on pages where you want to show it.

[quote=27778:@davidp]Couldn’t find this anywhere yet:

[/quote]
Yes, you need to place the JS for each focus item you wanna to be displayed.
The thing you can do is for sample if you have one focus item on your website to collect user email from your blog then later use the same focus item to collect another information just changing the form under the focus item

@davidp