Form validation and campaign action issue

Hi,

I’m working on a landing page and I have a problem with the validation of my form.

• If I use a standalone form, all action are working but I have a “/index.php/form/submit?formId=53 500 (Internal Server Error)” and redirection not working.
  • If I use campaign form, action and decision are not working but the redirection is working.

I set all the cron Jobs and they are running but don’t know why campaigns action aren’t working.

Someone have I idea?

Thx

Hi,

I’m working on a landing page and I have a problem with the validation of my form.

• If I use a standalone form, all action are working but I have a “/index.php/form/submit?formId=53 500 (Internal Server Error)” and redirection not working.
  • If I use campaign form, action and decision are not working but the redirection is working.

I set all the cron Jobs and they are running but don’t know why campaigns action aren’t working.

Someone have I idea?

Thx

Did you check the frequency of your jobs? We were confused in the beginning because some of our jobs were set to 20 Min, so it seemed nothing happened.

Hi,

Thx for reply. My cron jobas are ok. But I just realiza one thing. If another person feed my form, the campaign if working, if me, no. I guees it’s because I’m in admin session.
Standalon form are still not working but I solve my problem.

Thanks a lot.