Form with multipage with update in db

I explain what I would like to do:

I have a contact form on our website. I need to collect segment based on country where people come from, which product they are interested in and which language they use.

I don’t want to ask all those information in one single form because it can scaree them to see a big form. What I want to do instead is a multi page form like this :

page 1: I ask only email and name and it create an entry into mautic without populating segment field, when they click submit we record the entry in the database and it goes to page 2

page 2: i ask them complementary information, when they click submit it will update the mautic db on the same entry than on page 1 by adding up the added collected info from page 2

Is there any way to do this easily without going on hardcoding ?

Thanks

I explain what I would like to do:
I have a contact form on our website. I need to collect segment based on country where people come from, which product they are interested in and which language they use.
I don’t want to ask all those information in one single form because it can scaree them to see a big form. What I want to do instead is a multi page form like this :
page 1: I ask only email and name and it create an entry into mautic without populating segment field, when they click submit we record the entry in the database and it goes to page 2
page 2: i ask them complementary information, when they click submit it will update the mautic db on the same entry than on page 1 by adding up the added collected info from page 2

Is there any way to do this easily without going on hardcoding ?
Thanks