Multi form

Hello,

I am trying to create a multipage form as follow

1./ Form 1 contain only two fields: Name, Email + submit button

2./ Form 2 contain some extra field : Name, Email, Interest, Country, Telephone + submit

I want the user to fill Form 1, then press submit => data get recorded and user is redirected to form 2

System prefill Name, and Email with the value from form 1, user fill the other field and press submit => data get recorded/updated and associated to the first record from form 1.

Based on my understanding there is a possibility to pass parameters from form 1 to form 2 usually parameters in url (but what would be the syntax in this case ?)

Based on my understanding mautic will match directly by itself the record using cookie or session. Am I correct ?

Thanks in advance for your support. I realy like mautic.

Hello,
I am trying to create a multipage form as follow

1./ Form 1 contain only two fields: Name, Email + submit button
2./ Form 2 contain some extra field : Name, Email, Interest, Country, Telephone + submit

I want the user to fill Form 1, then press submit => data get recorded and user is redirected to form 2
System prefill Name, and Email with the value from form 1, user fill the other field and press submit => data get recorded/updated and associated to the first record from form 1.

Based on my understanding there is a possibility to pass parameters from form 1 to form 2 usually parameters in url (but what would be the syntax in this case ?)
Based on my understanding mautic will match directly by itself the record using cookie or session. Am I correct ?

Thanks in advance for your support. I realy like mautic.

Hi Lauren,

I have the same challenge, sorry I cant help, but I would love to see how we can get this to work as it makes sense in a sales funnel.

1. When a form gets submitted, a URL can be the forward target: this might be form #2
  2. A form can be pre-filled with values if a contact gets recognized: this has to be configured in the form fields

I have not yet tried it but Mautic should bring everything to implement this. :slight_smile:

If you never figured out, here’s a video on how to do this.

Creating Multi-Step Forms in Mautic