Forms on Landing Pages

In version 1.4.1 I was able to easily add forms to my landing pages with a couple clicks. Since upgrading to 2.0 I have not been able to figure out how to get my forms back on my landing pages. Am I missing something? Do I need to add it manually in the “Content” section (which doesn’t seem to be saving my edits anyway)? Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Ha, there wasn’t a video at the time of this posting. Linking the video for a complete answer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngZmjVG2gKw

I am having the same issue…how do I add a form to my landing page?

Found it…add a text element to your landing page, click on it, bring up the wysisyg and in the lower right hand corner there is a “tag” icon, click that and then it allow you to insert a token (one of them will be your form).

Check their youtube channel, the video is there on it.

In version 1.4.1 I was able to easily add forms to my landing pages with a couple clicks. Since upgrading to 2.0 I have not been able to figure out how to get my forms back on my landing pages. Am I missing something? Do I need to add it manually in the “Content” section (which doesn’t seem to be saving my edits anyway)? Has anyone else had a similar experience?