How do you add a form to a Mautic landing page?

On the form’s dashboard it says

“It’s really simple to place a form inside a Mautic landing page: just use the editor to select the form! But if you want more flexibility, use one of the other two options below.”

…but when I edit the landing page, I don’t see any way to use the editor to select the form. I can add text, image, button or separator, not a form.

I tried Button, and I need a URL, so it’s not in there.

I tried adding text and adding the script into the HTML, and that doesn’t work either (and gets removed).

How do I do it?

On the form’s dashboard it says

“It’s really simple to place a form inside a Mautic landing page: just use the editor to select the form! But if you want more flexibility, use one of the other two options below.”

…but when I edit the landing page, I don’t see any way to use the editor to select the form. I can add text, image, button or separator, not a form.

I tried Button, and I need a URL, so it’s not in there.

I tried adding text and adding the script into the HTML, and that doesn’t work either (and gets removed).

How do I do it?

Press CTRL + SPACEBAR in code mode and select from dropdown

The token you need is {form=n}, when n is the id number of the form you want to embed. For example, {form=16}. It won’t show the actual form until you Save and Close, then preview the landing page.