Landing Page Form Script

I’m testing the hosted version of Mautic.

I made a Mautic form but I am not able to put script code into the page. On save it deletes the script:

Code:

I've tried this using both custom html & the page builder.

Thanks for any help!

Joe

I’m testing the hosted version of Mautic.

I made a Mautic form but I am not able to put script code into the page. On save it deletes the script:

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://joejoomla.mautic.com/p/form/generate.js?id=1"></script>

I’ve tried this using both custom html & the page builder.

Thanks for any help!

Joe

Hi Joe!

Use the token {form=1} instead of the script. The token will be replaced with the form for you. That line of code is more for 3rd party integrations.

If you’re using the page builder, you can drag and drop the desired form from the list on the right into the section of choice on the left.

Let me know how if that works or not!

Thanks,
Alan

Bingo! It worked (of course).

It’s nice to know how things are done.

My long term goal with Mautic is to replace the many Pardot forms that my clients use.

I have a bit of a journey to travel before I know how this all works and the proper way to set things up.

How do I find the real serious marketers that are using Mautic to this end? I think hanging out with that kind of a crowd will help me learn things a bit quicker.

Thanks,

Joe

Hello I also use the mautic tool installed on a server and is working perfectly if you have anything I can contribute just 'll disposal.