How to add forms with landing pages

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.9
My PHP version is: 7.4
My Database type and version is: 15.1 Distrib 10.3.38-MariaDB

Your problem
My problem is:
I am trying to figure out how we can create landing pages, which can collect information from the users.

From GrapesJS Demo - Free Open Source Website Page Builder , I got the basic idea to create the page but am unsure how to insert a form in this (after replicating the design inside the landing page code editor) .

Any pointers would be of great help.

Thanks.

Hi @neependra,

Welcome to the Mautic forum.

I believe these are two different situations, so let’s address them individually:

To add a form to a Mautic landing page, you need to use the variable “{form=ID}”, as shown in this example:

In the “Components > Forms” section, you can find all the forms you’ve created, and there is a column with the ID. Use that ID to apply the form to your landing page.

To collect data from users, you can use the Google Analytics tag on your specific landing page. You can place the GA script in either the head or footer.

You need to be familiar with the Google Analytics platform to do this, but it’s not too difficult. There are plenty of tutorials on YouTube that can guide you on how to create a GA account and how it works.

I hope this information is helpful to you.

Best regards,
Ricardo Freire

Thanks for your response.

Can I use this If I use GrapeJS editor?

I want to collect the form data that the users are going to fill out. Can I get with Google Analytics tag ?

Yes. For Landing Pages only, not emails.

When users fill out a form in Mautic, you can easily review their data without the need for Google Analytics

To access this information, go to ‘Components > Forms’ and select the specific form you’re interested in. If you already have results, simply click on ‘View X Results,’ as shown in the example.

I mentioned Google Analytics as a solution for tracking the number of visitors to your landing page and monitoring their clicks, if you have properly configured events.