Full Mautic Server Configuration

Is there a page anywhere which sets out the full requirements for Mautic server configuration? The basic requirements are clearly set out and certainly Mautic runs a basic test on server environment during installation. Unfortunately, that is inadequate and we are constantly tweaking permissions, etc just to make Mautic run. It is something which adds to what has become the almost endless frustration of using Mautic.

I’m guessing that somebody within the Community will know all of the correct settings to make Mautic run, without issue. If such a document exists - could somebody please point me in that direction. If not, is there someone within the Community who can create one? I think that many users would be very grateful for such a document.

Is there a page anywhere which sets out the full requirements for Mautic server configuration? The basic requirements are clearly set out and certainly Mautic runs a basic test on server environment during installation. Unfortunately, that is inadequate and we are constantly tweaking permissions, etc just to make Mautic run. It is something which adds to what has become the almost endless frustration of using Mautic.

I’m guessing that somebody within the Community will know all of the correct settings to make Mautic run, without issue. If such a document exists - could somebody please point me in that direction. If not, is there someone within the Community who can create one? I think that many users would be very grateful for such a document.

Tony,

It would really depend on your system. For example I am running CentOS7, Apache 2.4, PHP 5.6.xx & MariaDB and for example the Apache user:group permissions for CentOS are chown -R apache:apache /var/www whereas most Linux distributions are chown -R www-data:www-data /var/www, OSX is also different & NIX Web servers again different.

A good article written by a great Laravel/PHP developer for Apache is located at User and Group permissions, with chmod, and Apache

OSX Permissions

Thanks eurogroup - very helpful! :slight_smile: