Getting a mautic.Critical "Undefined constant "ELFINDER_IMAGEMAGICK_PS" error

Your software
My Mautic version is: 4.4.5
My PHP version is: 8.0.29
My Database type and version is: 10.6.12-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1

Your problem
My problem is: Sending emails stay in pending if I have my email setting set to ‘Send immediately’, if I have it set to Queue, they just stay in the queue

These errors are showing in the log: mautic.CRITICAL: Uncaught PHP Exception Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError: “Undefined constant “ELFINDER_IMAGEMAGICK_PS”” at /var/www/mautic/vendor/studio-42/elfinder/php/elFinderVolumeDriver.class.php line 5570 {“exception”:“[object] (Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError(code: 0): Undefined constant "ELFINDER_IMAGEMAGICK_PS" at /var/www/mautic/vendor/studio-42/elfinder/php/elFinderVolumeDriver.class.php:5570)”

Steps I have tried to fix the problem: I tried to update to mautic 4.4.5, but then I started seeing this from the cron daemon: /bin/sh: 1: www-data: not found. When I rolled back to my backups, I now get the same /bin/sh: 1: www-data: not found error also.

Also, here are my cron jobs:

process email queue

*/3 9 * * * www-data php8.0 /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null | logger -t mycmd
*/3 10 * * * www-data php8.0 /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null | logger -t mycmd
*/3 11 * * * www-data php8.0 /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null | logger -t mycmd
*/3 12 * * * www-data php8.0 /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null | logger -t mycmd
*/3 13 * * * www-data php8.0 /var/www/html/mautic/bin/console mautic:emails:send > /dev/null | logger -t mycmd

I set mailto my email and the logger send the /bin/sh: 1: www-data: not found error to my email.

1 Like

Also, I have found this github issue, but Im not really sure what the solution is from that.

1 Like

Basically you need to install the lib image magick.
I’m using the debian 11 and this steps resolved the same problem.

sudo apt update
sudo apt install libpng-dev libjpeg-dev libtiff-dev
sudo apt install imagemagick

After this point I installed the php lib ( in my case php 8.0 )

sudo apt install php8.0-imagick

Thank you. Its working fine.