Google Cloud cannot access sendgrid

I deploied Mautic on google cloud platform, and I wish to use sendgrid as email sender (which I need 12000 mail).

However I tried the sendgrid option and also the SMTP option but both return me the same error:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.sendgrid.net [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportSendgridTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.sendgrid.net [Connection timed out #110]

++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportSendgridTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.sendgrid.net [Connection timed out #110]

I tried other email option as well,

PHP mail: fail

Gmail: Success <-- and this is the only one I success sending.

I tried with another smtp server that I used for personal use, but I get the same error. I already opened tcp:587 and tcp:465 port in the google cloud instant firewall rules.

Anyone can help? Many thanks!

I deploied Mautic on google cloud platform, and I wish to use sendgrid as email sender (which I need 12000 mail).

However I tried the sendgrid option and also the SMTP option but both return me the same error:

Connection could not be established with host smtp.sendgrid.net [Connection timed out #110] Log data: ++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportSendgridTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.sendgrid.net [Connection timed out #110]
++ Starting MauticEmailBundleSwiftmailerTransportSendgridTransport !! Connection could not be established with host smtp.sendgrid.net [Connection timed out #110]

I tried other email option as well,
PHP mail: fail
Gmail: Success <-- and this is the only one I success sending.

I tried with another smtp server that I used for personal use, but I get the same error. I already opened tcp:587 and tcp:465 port in the google cloud instant firewall rules.

Anyone can help? Many thanks!

Re-check if you ports are really open also try port 25 and 2525

IP range: 0.0.0.0/0

tcp:25;tcp:2525

is that all I should set?
Should I set it Ingress or Egress?

Thanks!

email me i have a script that can help us identify the problem jninhilario@gmail.com

As I see in sendgrid docs, you can use:
Ports
Use port 25, 2525, or 587 for unencrypted / TLS connections
Use port 465 for SSL connections
We recommend using port 587 to avoid potential rate limiting. 587 is also the least likely to be blocked by default corporate and residential ISP network settings.

https://sendgrid.com/docs/Classroom/Basics/Email_Infrastructure/recommended_smtp_settings.html