Has anyone successfully integrated a CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce?)

Using Mautic.

Wanting to hookup HubSpot CRM or Salesforce. Does anyone have any email, CRM, and mautic integration working?

Ideal World:

• total email integration in contact - ie CRM must have email integration (e.g. Outlook) (if I see a contact, I see all conversations with that contact)
  • mautic mass emails integrated into contact record in CRM (ie mautic <-> CRM integration)’
  • mautic email opens integrated into contact record
  • website page tracking integrated into contact record

If anyone has ever done the almost impossible (it seems) thing above, let me know. I’m willing to allow mautic to push to hubspot (or another CRM) and let it CRM be master. I’m willing to hookup a “glue” technology to make this happen.

Detailed Questions
a) Free HubSpot has tracking code - which surprised me - does anyone stick to Mautic tracking on your webpages?
b) When integrated do Mautic email opens and do page views get into the HubSpot record? (doesn’t look like it but wanted to check)
c) Do people have web page forms register in Mautic and get pushed to HubSpot, or is there anyone doing the reverse (use HubSpot forms and push to Mautic).

No.
But I see something different heere: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/blob/916cb750f2e7896c735b231c98fd9a58c65cf0e5/plugins/MauticCrmBundle/Integration/HubspotIntegration.php#L304

I was able to get this working on the latest version of Mautic.

I would be interested to know how you got on with this, and which of your 4 original points your using and how @navids as im currently weighing up just using Hubspot or setting up Mautic too.

Thanks.