Having Trouble Installing on FatCow

Newb here. For the life of me, I cannot install Mautic on my site. I use FatCow to host my site. When I try to install it, I get an error message (see pic below.)

mautic1.png

I tried to Google it, but couldn’t figure out an answer.

I was also informed by FatCow that they do not support the php Intl extension - I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I mention this because before moving forward with the install it was suggested I install the extension.

If there is anything else you need to know, just let me know. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.

Newb here. For the life of me, I cannot install Mautic on my site. I use FatCow to host my site. When I try to install it, I get an error message (see pic below.)

I tried to Google it, but couldn’t figure out an answer.

I was also informed by FatCow that they do not support the php Intl extension - I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it or not. I mention this because before moving forward with the install it was suggested I install the extension.

If there is anything else you need to know, just let me know. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you.