Intl Problem

Hi, I’m new here. I am using Mautic and I have a problem, the installation appears the following message.

Code:
The intl extension is not performing as expected. Please check that PHP's intl extension is installed and configured properly. Install and enable the intl extension.

I am using php 7.0.14 with Centos and centOS WebPanel, I installed intl using the command "yum install php-intl" says it installed but it does not work and the error message does not appear, I use CWP to use several Mautic accounts and My installation is in an account and not in the main directory.

Hi, I’m new here. I am using Mautic and I have a problem, the installation appears the following message.

The intl extension is not performing as expected. Please check that PHP's intl extension is installed and configured properly. Install and enable the intl extension.

I am using php 7.0.14 with Centos and centOS WebPanel, I installed intl using the command “yum install php-intl” says it installed but it does not work and the error message does not appear, I use CWP to use several Mautic accounts and My installation is in an account and not in the main directory.

Yes, do all of that, and keep showing a message of it.