Setting up a brand new Mautic on cpanel and getting some Warnings

Mautic Version = 3.2.1
Once the program was uploaded and installed, when i attempted to complete the install going thru the front end… I get two problems…
1, says I am missing two extensions as shown below and i went to the ini.php file and installed them… however same warning stays there… just like its ignoring what i did … I restarted the apache server but same results…

extension=php_fileinfo.dll
extension=php_intl.so

I tried adding the phpinfo.php but it won’t let me run it… auto switches back to the mydomain.com/install and so i cannot use phpinfo to help me see if they are registerd…
Any suggestions please. Thanks
I have several other installs and neighter one are asking for these two Extensions…

Was uploaded where?

Show screenshots, you can obfuscate your URL.

Check my other message in your other thread I replied to

Thank you devsrealm…
Was loaded where?
I was referring to the new 3.0.2 Zip of the new version:
Where: to the public_html folder on my domain especially for Mautic…
mydomain.net/public_html
So as we discussed i would not be using mydomain.com/mautic but applying the program to the public_html directory.
Not sure what images you want but here is a couple that might help"

Screen that will not let me pass.

ini.php

Where i have loaded to:

Send me a p.m, we would relay the info back to the forum if we figure anything out.

How do i send a PM. Can you do Skype… I love Skype.

Use the messaging platform here. Click on my profile and send me a message

Can anyone give me some help here… Still have not gotten past square one…
A new basic set up should not be this difficult… Any ideas on what I might check would be great. I have read all the instructions on failing to install… but have not come up with anything yet… Thanks in advance.

You didn’t reply my message, but from the look of things, it seems you would have to edit your PHP.INI directly from cpanel and add the extension. Have you done that here -> HOME >> SOFTWARE >> MULTI PHP INI EDITOR ?

I am missing two extensions as shown below and i went to the ini.php file and installed them…
As you can see it was the first thing i did and reset the server full and php several times. its in line 1 or 2 above…and yes I did use Multiphp editor… and there is a full page image above that is titled ini.php and shows an image of the extensions that i am having problems with and i have done this many times and never had a problem… so kinda weird… and now today for a little while a few hours it let me in but now back to blocking again…
Sorry if i missed one of you questions pls point it out and i will be right on it… Thanks
I did the private thing you mentioned and no response… I did put the extensions in multi under the domain name instead of home but i don’t think it matters does it…

It let you in? and you said back to blocking again? What is blocking, the extension or what?

If this is an extension issue, could it be your hosting provider is blocking something, have you contacted them?

the mautic install program is the only thing blocking me… it says it wants those extensions or it will not let me move on with the install…
IF you look at the images above that say “Screen that will not let me pass” is a Mautci program block that says i want to see this extension that I asked for and you have not shown it to me so we will all just sit here until you install that extension… and I installed it and it still does not accept it… and of course adding to the ini file required a php restart and I did that several times…

you can see the actual site here if it will help give you ideas…
http://luxuryrealtysandiego.net/installer
Also if you click the bottom half it shows 2 suggestions but that does not keep it from passing.
its looking for the file that I show above…

The site you added a link to isn’t responding, well, if you insist on the fact that you’ve installed the extensions, then you might probably be adding the extension to the wrong INI file in a different version of PHP or there is a misconfiguration somewhere.

These are what I’ll suggest:

Before you follow the suggestions, how did you install the extensions? Did you just added a line to your ini file or you ran a command?

Now to the suggestions…

• Create a phpinfo to check all the available extensions and configuration, you can google on how to do that for cpanel. From here, you can check if the extension actually installed or not.

• Re-install PHP, you might wanna contact your provider for this depending on your technical level.

• Do you have SSH access? If yes, google…how to install PHP-extensionName for your_GNU/LinuxDistro I.e Ubuntu

Honestly, this isn’t too difficult, I would have helped you to troubleshoot it privately, but I am quite busy. Good luck.

Thanks for all the coaching… finally got it gone…

Your question about did you just put it in the Ini file or did you push a button or what…
got me thinking maybe this is not as easy as it sound… So you got me looking up the php extension for apache4… and it was a many step process but worked perfect…
Thanks again… This topic is Solved.

Good one, you can mark it as solved

2 Likes