Help for Mautic Linkedin Page

Hi David!

I have notice that you guys post very interested contents about Mautic and Marketing in the blog but you don’t share them in Linkedin. I don’t know if this is a specific choice, but in my work experience I have learn the strategic importance of Linkedin for the growth of a Company.

So, if you need a help for publishing your contents on Linkedin, I would be glad to help you! I’m not a developer, so I can’t join Mautic Developers Community, but I belive in open source and I would love to help in the ways I can.

PS: My name is Andrea Filosa and I work as Sales and Marketer for Seacom (Italian company involved in Open Source community). We started using Mautic some months ago and we are really happy about it.

Best Regards,

Andrea Filosa

Hi David!

I have notice that you guys post very interested contents about Mautic and Marketing in the blog but you don’t share them in Linkedin. I don’t know if this is a specific choice, but in my work experience I have learn the strategic importance of Linkedin for the growth of a Company.
So, if you need a help for publishing your contents on Linkedin, I would be glad to help you! I’m not a developer, so I can’t join Mautic Developers Community, but I belive in open source and I would love to help in the ways I can.

PS: My name is Andrea Filosa and I work as Sales and Marketer for Seacom (Italian company involved in Open Source community). We started using Mautic some months ago and we are really happy about it.

Best Regards,
Andrea Filosa

Hey! Thanks for reaching out to me. You are absolutely right about our blog and LinkedIn. We simply have not had the time to repost things there and make that community grow like we would like. If you were willing to volunteer and help in that way that would be awesome!

We have a Mautic group on LinkedIn and that’s probably the best place to post things. Let me know if you see it and are able to post things to it.

Really great to hear from you and how Mautic works for you! Definitely let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for being a part!
David

Great!
I had imagined that it was a lack of time. In italy we use to say: “Time is an assassin” :slight_smile: .
I can see this group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/8221750 and I am already a Member, so I can post there. Let me know if I am right.

Just one question: Do you have a RSS feed or something similar in order to notify me when a new content is published in the Blog? That would be make my job easier.

If it is ok, I could start from the next post. We could see how the things go and then decide more actions to do (short link, track clicks, enlarge mautic group, etc.).

Best regards,
Andrea

Perfect! Yes that’s the correct group. Here’s the RSS:
https://www.mautic.org/blog/feed/

Start whenever! :slight_smile: Just happy to have some help. We’re growing so fast it’s hard at times to keep track of what needs attention. Thank you again for volunteering!

• David

Thanks! So I’ll start with the next blog post! I’m happy to contribute :slight_smile:

Andrea