Help with log

Could anyone tell me what this log means?

line 1192 [] []

[2015-09-29 00:57:07] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element - in file /home/werner/domains/wernerorkiestra.pl/public_html/ma/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Controller/CampaignController.php - at line 1192 [] []

[2015-09-29 00:58:11] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - in file /home/werner/domains/wernerorkiestra.pl/public_html/ma/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Model/CampaignModel.php - at line 466 [] []

The problem is, that the mails in campaign doesn’t send… When I clear the cache then the mails are sent, but the mail doesn’t get the visited page click…

Could anyone tell me what this log means?

line 1192 [] []
[2015-09-29 00:57:07] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: array_combine() [function.array-combine]: Both parameters should have at least 1 element - in file /home/werner/domains/wernerorkiestra.pl/public_html/ma/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Controller/CampaignController.php - at line 1192 [] []
[2015-09-29 00:58:11] mautic.WARNING: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() - in file /home/werner/domains/wernerorkiestra.pl/public_html/ma/app/bundles/CampaignBundle/Model/CampaignModel.php - at line 466 [] []

The problem is, that the mails in campaign doesn’t send… When I clear the cache then the mails are sent, but the mail doesn’t get the visited page click…