Hi Escopecz, Advice please?

Hi Escopecz,

I have posted a couple of posts but nobody has replied, so I thought I would try messaging you here.

I have set up my mautic so that contacts who sign up are assigned a custom field value (via a hidden field) of “level 1” and made a Segment named “level 1” with a filter “equals level 1”. But my contacts are not going on the segment list. It just says “no contacts”.

I checked the lead details and yes, it has been assigned as level 1.

I have set up campaigns to run from lists, so obviously they are not running because no contacts are on any lists!

I have set up my cron jobs as follows:

1,15,30,45 php /home/myusername/public_html/mautic/training/app/console mautic:campaigns:update

3,18,33,48 php /home/myusername/public_html/mautic/training/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

6,21,36,51 php /home/myusername/public_html/mautic/training/app/console mautic:segments:update

I have set my server to email me cron outputs, but I dont see any errors. But to be honest, I wouldnt know what to look for anyway.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Hi Escopecz,
I have posted a couple of posts but nobody has replied, so I thought I would try messaging you here.

I have set up my mautic so that contacts who sign up are assigned a custom field value (via a hidden field) of “level 1” and made a Segment named “level 1” with a filter “equals level 1”. But my contacts are not going on the segment list. It just says “no contacts”.
I checked the lead details and yes, it has been assigned as level 1.

I have set up campaigns to run from lists, so obviously they are not running because no contacts are on any lists!

I have set up my cron jobs as follows:

1,15,30,45 php /home/myusername/public_html/mautic/training/app/console mautic:campaigns:update
3,18,33,48 php /home/myusername/public_html/mautic/training/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger
6,21,36,51 php /home/myusername/public_html/mautic/training/app/console mautic:segments:update

I have set my server to email me cron outputs, but I dont see any errors. But to be honest, I wouldnt know what to look for anyway.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!