Hide Segments

Hi guys,

How can I hide several segments by user? I have a client who wants each user have their lists visible and other users can’t acess this segments. How I can hide these segments? They’re using Mautic 1.4.1

Thanks in advance

Hi guys,

How can I hide several segments by user? I have a client who wants each user have their lists visible and other users can’t acess this segments. How I can hide these segments? They’re using Mautic 1.4.1

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Is this still not possible with current version 2.15.3? Is this somehow a limitation as needed for contacts access and operations? There is a real need to hide list of segments to certain roles.

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to have similar feature. I want to avoid users to share segments. Is there any option to have like private segments?

I am guessing this should be a feature request where people can vote on it.

I would love to see something like this.

I might be misunderstanding something here, but the private segments feature allows you to create a segment which is only visible to the user who created them.

So User A could create segments and User B would not be able to see them if they were set as a private segment.

If they were set to public segments, all Mautic users would be able to see and use the segments.

There are also some options under the contact permissions when you create roles with customised permissions which relate to segments.

1 Like

Amazing!! Can’t believe I missed that. Thanks @rcheesley

Hah, no probs - acceptance testing is a great way of exploring areas of Mautic you never knew existed!