How can I create a list with people visited a url

I know how add a list all people will visit a url (in the future configuring right Mautic) but can I make it for the past?

I dont know if I explained it properly. I had running mautic for several months and now I want to prepare a mailing to people that visited a landing in the past.

I’m sure the data is in the ddbb but i dont know where :smiley:

probably the easy way is by one sql. someone can give me any information that where tables and fields are implicated? We have technical skills to resolve all the other things

I know how add a list all people will visit a url (in the future configuring right Mautic) but can I make it for the past?

I dont know if I explained it properly. I had running mautic for several months and now I want to prepare a mailing to people that visited a landing in the past.

@Miguel ,

If it’s just a list of leads that have visited a page that you want then you can look at reports. Try the page hit data source and see if you can get the right data out.

What to do with that list of names is a different question but please do post back and we can all think about a solution.

Linh