Having trouble getting useful information out of Mautic

I’m trying to see what contacts (or anonymous leads) land on a page and where they came from. My tracking pixel is installed correctly via a Mautic for Wordpress plugin. Mautic seems to track visits to Mautic landing pages just fine, but not visits to our site in any meaningful way. If I click into a specific contact’s activity, I can see a visit (only to our homepage, and only by clicking a link through a tracked email). I’m having trouble testing this myself as Mautic seems to not be tracking me even when signed out/in a new browser. Also, if I click Reports > Vists Published Pages, this seems to only watch Mautic landing pages and not visits to our main site. Is there no view where I can see all visits to a specific page, by contacts or not, and what site they came from (our Twitter, podcast page, etc)? I’d appreciate any help.

I’m trying to see what contacts (or anonymous leads) land on a page and where they came from. My tracking pixel is installed correctly via a Mautic for Wordpress plugin. Mautic seems to track visits to Mautic landing pages just fine, but not visits to our site in any meaningful way. If I click into a specific contact’s activity, I can see a visit (only to our homepage, and only by clicking a link through a tracked email). I’m having trouble testing this myself as Mautic seems to not be tracking me even when signed out/in a new browser. Also, if I click Reports > Vists Published Pages, this seems to only watch Mautic landing pages and not visits to our main site. Is there no view where I can see all visits to a specific page, by contacts or not, and what site they came from (our Twitter, podcast page, etc)? I’d appreciate any help.