Tracking for Imported Contacts

Hello,

I imported several thousand contacts to my mautic instance. Then, create an email campaign with links to our website where tracking is working with js. I can see the users that open the email and click the link, but I can not see their visits to other pages in the website afterwards.

At the same time with the clicks from the email, there are also anonymous visits in mautic for our website. Thus, as I understand, mautic can not track the users after clicking the links in email.

Is there anything that I am missing?

Hello,

I imported several thousand contacts to my mautic instance. Then, create an email campaign with links to our website where tracking is working with js. I can see the users that open the email and click the link, but I can not see their visits to other pages in the website afterwards.

At the same time with the clicks from the email, there are also anonymous visits in mautic for our website. Thus, as I understand, mautic can not track the users after clicking the links in email.

Is there anything that I am missing?

Somewhat the same issue here with my web service. Logged in users aren’t tracked to the according contact when I supply an email address (or other unique identifier) in mtc(‘send’).