How do I know if I'm in a "customized" version of Mautic?

So here’s the deal, we were working with a marketing/lead generation company. That company did not live up to expectations. We want to close the deal with them.

The thing that I don’t know and would very much appreciate help with is the following:

Originally they offered a “customized” version of mautic. Which was not free. We are not sure if it was decided to just go with the free version or to opt for the payed one. Is there anyway I could know that from looking at data in the “CRM”.

Please help me I’m completely in the dark here. The person who originally oversaw all this is no longer in the company and of course, won’t take calls.

Any ideas? Thank you very much

Your software
My Mautic version is:Linux mautic03 5.11.0-1028-aws #31~20.04.1-Ubuntu SMP Fri Jan 14 14:37:50 UTC 2022 x86_64
My PHP version is: 7.4.33
My Database type and version is: pdo_mysql 5.7.42-log

Your problem
My problem is:

These errors are showing in the log:

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

Hi,

1. do you see the mautic logo in the left upper corner?
  2. can you make a screenshot of your plugins folder under Gear icon > Plugins?
  3. can you make a screenshot from the left bottom corner (version number)

These are already telling a lot.

Joey

@joeyk is right.
Next to all that:
If you don’t “own” your Mautic and the server/VPS where it is hosted, and you don’t have access to the files (on the server) and database, it probably doesn’t make a lot of sense working with this setup. Can you pull your Mautic files and database? can you get a backup? And Mautic is not a CRM :wink:

Hey Joeyk thank you very much

1. Yes I see the Mautic Logo in the upper left corner

3)
Mautic 2

Thank you!

Ok,

• version is fine
  • these are custom plugins:

If you use them you’ll need to think how they are replaced. Especially if you are using vTiger.

Also: you’ll need to start using the GrapesJS plugin (Email editor), but probably you have some old templates, that are not converted.

I’m not sure if we own mautic and the server. I know we have hosting on godaddy for our sites, and to my recollections it is installed in our sites. But own it? I’m not sure. I can go to files and databases and I see this:

I wouldn’t know how to make a backup. I’m not the web developer.

Thank you so much!

So you are saying that if we cancel the agreement we would loose whatever we have associated to those plugins? I’m mostly worried about forms.

You have no idea how much I appreciate your help.THANK YOU

Well, not sure what the agreement sais.
You would need to get access to that server and copy DB + Files.
Then move to a new location.
Joey

I’ll try to get that. Thank you so much Joeyk. You have no idea how useful all of this is.

If you are on a hosted plan and you can access your database (likely via phpmyadmin) and you can access your files via ftp/sftp than yes: You own your Mautic :partying_face: