Syncing Mautic with MySQL Database

We are currently using a custom CRM software that uses MySQL. Is there any way to sync the two so that when changes are made in our custom CRM, they are then pushed to Mautic? We wouldn’t necessarily want the opposite to happen (changes in Mautic being pushed to the CRM), which I’ve seen some discussion about. Is there any sort of tutorial online for accomplishing this? Would I be able to do that in the web-hosted version or would be have to install on our web server? Also on that note, can someone please explain the difference in features between the web and self-hosted versions? I assume the web-hosted version limits customization on some levels.

Any help is appreciated!

We are currently using a custom CRM software that uses MySQL. Is there any way to sync the two so that when changes are made in our custom CRM, they are then pushed to Mautic? We wouldn’t necessarily want the opposite to happen (changes in Mautic being pushed to the CRM), which I’ve seen some discussion about. Is there any sort of tutorial online for accomplishing this? Would I be able to do that in the web-hosted version or would be have to install on our web server? Also on that note, can someone please explain the difference in features between the web and self-hosted versions? I assume the web-hosted version limits customization on some levels.

Any help is appreciated!