Custom SugarCRM / SuiteCRM integration/sync

Since we work with SugarCRM we are really interested in the integration with Mautic. The actual integration is not responding to our needs so we are thinking on building up a complete integration. Our focus will be:

• 2 ways sync for Contacts in Mautic to leads in Sugar (continuous update for any change)
  • Contacts in Sugar to leads in Mautic
  • Target lists in Sugar to Mautic Segments
  • Campaign log in Mautic to a custom table in Sugar (we’d like to have in Sugar email results, open, clicked, unsubscribed, web visits, form+landing pages completion)

Our idea is then to give this plugin to the community so it would be great if you could give us documentation and support on how the actual APIs work.

Could you please help us in reaching this super goal?

Since we work with SugarCRM we are really interested in the integration with Mautic. The actual integration is not responding to our needs so we are thinking on building up a complete integration. Our focus will be:

• 2 ways sync for Contacts in Mautic to leads in Sugar (continuous update for any change)
  • Contacts in Sugar to leads in Mautic
  • Target lists in Sugar to Mautic Segments
  • Campaign log in Mautic to a custom table in Sugar (we’d like to have in Sugar email results, open, clicked, unsubscribed, web visits, form+landing pages completion)

Our idea is then to give this plugin to the community so it would be great if you could give us documentation and support on how the actual APIs work.
Could you please help us in reaching this super goal?

Hi @MxyzptlkFishStix thank you very much for your reply. I looked for CRM or Sugar in the website you provided but it’s not explicited, shall we refer to REST API and MauticJS API?

@giovanni this will be awesome if you complete this integration

This integration will be perfect if it also works with SuiteCRM and/or Sugar CE.

Hey Giovanni, how dis you get on?
Must be doing well, as you haven’t asked for more help :slight_smile:

We have just introduced our SugarCRM/SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator! Let’s see https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sugarcrmsuitecrm-mautic-integrator-evolpe-joanna-radecka

Hi Kacper! I’m loving your Sugar Mautic integration! This is what I’ve been looking for! I saw it was available from Sugaroutfitters platform https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/mautic-sugarcrm-integrator and I’m already using it. Everything works perfectly. After the free 30-days trail, I’ll definitely purchase the subscription. Thanks eVolpe for such a great tool!