Mautic and SuiteCRM

I’ve just discovered Mautic - so first off, excellent work guys.

We use SuiteCRM and I’m keen to hook these two great apps together. I notice a built in plugin for SugarCRM which having read for an hour or so I’ve managed to connect by;

• creating key/secret in Suite in oauth
  • enabling plugin in Mautic and adding credentials (using Sugar 6.x option)

After much digging I’ve found the need to ping or cron the following to get things moving

./console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm

I’d like to only focus, (initially) on contact (not organisations or leads). I have around 2000 contacts in lists in the CRM that I would like to sync (2 way ideally) with mautic and create segments, campaigns etc.

It seems that I’m unable to;
  • Get any contacts from CRM down into Mautic using this plugin
  • Get newly created contacts in Mautic (manually created for test purposes) to go up to CRM

In testing I enabled ‘leads’ in the integration and managed to push a test lead from mautic to CRM, but all of the contact details were blank.

QUESTION - How can I get the ‘contacts’ in SuiteCRM down to mautic? I don’t want to export/import as when the integration is working better I don’t want a duplicated mess. If anyone can help, please let me know how.

Thank you!

I’ve just discovered Mautic - so first off, excellent work guys.

We use SuiteCRM and I’m keen to hook these two great apps together. I notice a built in plugin for SugarCRM which having read for an hour or so I’ve managed to connect by;

• creating key/secret in Suite in oauth
  • enabling plugin in Mautic and adding credentials (using Sugar 6.x option)

After much digging I’ve found the need to ping or cron the following to get things moving

./console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm

I’d like to only focus, (initially) on contact (not organisations or leads). I have around 2000 contacts in lists in the CRM that I would like to sync (2 way ideally) with mautic and create segments, campaigns etc.

It seems that I’m unable to;

• Get any contacts from CRM down into Mautic using this plugin
  • Get newly created contacts in Mautic (manually created for test purposes) to go up to CRM

In testing I enabled ‘leads’ in the integration and managed to push a test lead from mautic to CRM, but all of the contact details were blank.

QUESTION - How can I get the ‘contacts’ in SuiteCRM down to mautic? I don’t want to export/import as when the integration is working better I don’t want a duplicated mess. If anyone can help, please let me know how.

Thank you!

It seems that my problem may be related to this following error the log;

mautic.ERROR: INTEGRATION ERROR: Sugarcrm - Module Does Not Exist Contact get_entry_list GET [] []

Does anyone know if this is the case and if so, any thoughts on where to start for a fix?

Hi lyndon,
We’re having the same issue. Were you able to work through it yet?

Steve - I got some feedback on the Sugar forum that the error points to an incorrect module name - it references ‘Contact’ and it should be ‘Contacts’. That could be a red herring though as I can’t see that in the Sugar code in Mautic. I did see a reference to state that if a var = contact, then set it to Contacts - but couldn’t find the source of the problem yet or if it’s even really the problem.

Happy to share effort or costs if needed to get this work for anyone interested. I also can’t get the Twitter channel to work but that’s a different story! Looks great for me from what I read, but I can’t get this working at all yet :frowning:

This may not have been obvious so I’ll share for completeness. It’s only the ‘Contacts’ in SuiteCRM I’m interested in syncing - it seems that if I change settings and the mapping that syncing with ‘Leads’ works. So the hint that the ‘Contacts’ module is mis-spelled is promising. However, I can’t find anywhere where that could be.

Again, any hints much appreciated.

I’ve submitted a PR for this issue: https://github.com/mautic/mautic/pull/4502/commits/b231fc074145e9ffdba3a96fab7d05df7e5caca9, just fix line 155 of app/bundles/PluginBundle/Command/FetchLeadsCommand.php to use $contactObjectName instead of ‘Contact’.

I successfully integrated v Tiger with mautic latest version as well.

Can any one tell me … vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa.

What i need , People who are added to Vtiger should get added to Mautic and Vice Versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat

I was looking into moving away from HubSpot so that we have a fully open source stack (Joomla/Mautic/SuiteCRM), so this will come in handy.

Can anyone help me out

That, How vTiger contacts can sync in mautic and vice a versa?

What i need , People who are added to Vtiger should get added to Mautic and Vice Versa.

Thanks in advance

Kishan Kumawat

I have the same issue.

I am using SuiteCRM and Mautic 2.9.1 version.

Using comman mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm

And no result.

I tryed with Zoho CRM and test was successful fow two way synchronisation.

Please help with SuiteCRM synchronisation.

I also looking to use this great combination (Joomla/Mautic/SuiteCRM) and would like to hear if anyone got this to work with fully bi syncing? Cheers!

I’ve set up a cron job to run every 5 minutes to push information to SuiteCRM:

php /home/xxx/xxx/app/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm

The cron works as it executes but it doesn’t actually push anything to the integration:

[code]Command to fetch contacts from integration
Fetch contacts command is starting

Fetching contacts…

0 contacts were updated and 0 contacts were created

Fetching companies
Fetch companies command is starting

0 companies were updated and 0 companies were created

Updating/creating leads from Mautic to Sugarcrm
Number of contacts pushed: 0 updated, 0 created, 0 had errors and 0 were ignored (likely duplicates or didn’t match field criteria)[/code]

Everything is authorised, connected and fields mapped but still no go, does anyone else have this working?

UPDATE!

Strangely, a new lead come via HubSpot, which synced into mautic no problem and then into Suite CRM, so the three systems now seem to be working perfectly fine for new leads and contacts.

Current or previous contacts though seem not to be getting brought in.