Sugar/SuiteCRM to Mautic???

Hello Mautic Gurus We have created our keys and secrets and have been able to authorize the plugin between SuiteCRM and Mautic. However, we can not for the life of us figure out how to push a contact directly from SuiteCRM to mapped fields in Mautic . Can this actually be done or is the CSV import the only way to move contacts from Suite to Mautic.

Earlier posts explain how to set up the required keys to use the Sugar plugin to link Sugar/Suite to Mautic but there is know information on how to actually move data from Suite to Mautic. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Hello Mautic Gurus We have created our keys and secrets and have been able to authorize the plugin between SuiteCRM and Mautic. However, we can not for the life of us figure out how to push a contact directly from SuiteCRM to mapped fields in Mautic . Can this actually be done or is the CSV import the only way to move contacts from Suite to Mautic.

Earlier posts explain how to set up the required keys to use the Sugar plugin to link Sugar/Suite to Mautic but there is know information on how to actually move data from Suite to Mautic. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

I don’t think the lead push from CRM to Mautic is developed. Does the CRM provides a webhook to do that? Or is it possible to ask the CRM provider to build a plugin for Mautic to do that?

Hi @ninjoan I know Suite very well, I think it would be interesting to create a bidirectional sync between the two system using the target lists, so I can make some specific targets using the reports in Suite or Sugar and then send the list as a segment to Mautic.
Did you just setup the standard integration or did you code a little?

Not just the basic integration @giovanni

Hi @giovanni i have setup Mautic With SuiteCRM what are you looking for?

SugarCRM provides webhook. I think it would be great to build the possibility to sync target lists created in Sugar/Suite to Mautic segments. Any advice on that @escopecz ? What should we do from Mautic side?

I have found this online https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/mautic-sugarcrm-integrator It’s exactly what you need to simply connect Sugar and Mautic. A big shout out to this Polish company eVolpe. Great job! Also its free for 30days trail!

@mauticuser what I want is a solution that works as a one shot integration without subscription fees etc