SuiteCRM - Mautic - Actual Situation

Looking to Sync for SuiteCRM with Mautic I found the SugarCRM Plugin at Mautic as well as https://github.com/isleshocky77/suitecrm-mautic which needs https://github.com/isleshocky77/suitecrm-modules-installer

What is the best way you would recommend to connect Mautic with SuiteCRM?
What are the advantages/disadvantages/bugs of the SuiteCRM Mautic from Isleshocky and the paid Plugins (like from suitecrm, integromat, zapier & Co.)?

I prefer to use a free integration if possible.

Anyone know which one of the free plugins are working proper with actual SuiteCRM?

Does the SugarCRM Plugin work with actual implementation of SuiteCRM?

Thank you in advance…

P.S.: Do you recommend other good free selfhosted CRM to use with mautic, if so - why?

2 Likes

Unfortunately, there are not a lot of great options, here. The SugarCRM one that comes with mautic stopped working at some point, though some stout souls seem to have gotten it working but I don’t think its for general consumption.

One that works well, if you don’t mind third-party plugin, is by these guys: https://store.suitecrm.com/addons/email-software-integration

The only downside is that you have to sync all contacts back and forth, not just ‘qualified’ ones.

The other ones on the market I could not get to work. I will probably wind up trying to modify the code of the SugarCRM one at some point.

Also, just a thought, if its a one-off thing, you could solve this with zapier or integromat.

Hi there,

I am testing SuiteCRM to use integrated with Mautic. I have configure the plugin (SugarCRM) and on SuiteCRM created the OAuth Key also.

But still I cannot Sync contacts, there are not errors on the logs, and I would say my cron jobs are well placed.

5 * * * * mautic:integration:fetchleads --fetch-all --integration=Sugarcrm
2 * * * * mautic:integration:synccontacts --integration=“Sugarcrm” --time-interval=“2 hour”

Can anyone help me?

I’ve done extensive testing with SuiteCRM - Mautic Integration. Here’s what works and what doesn’t.

Add a new lead to Mautic - > SuiteCRM No problem
Add a new lead to SuiteCRM → Mautic No Problem
Modify a lead in SuiteCRM → Mautic No Problem
***Modify a lead in Mautic → SuiteCRM NOT WORKING (even if the direction of sync is set correctly)

If you try to schedule a “push” to integration via campaign to try and update the SuiteCRM side, any “push” activity fails.

It’s so close to being perfect. If only Mautic changes would update in SuiteCRM it would be awesome.

1 Like

Greetings. Has there been any updates to the SuiteCRM - Mautic Integration?

Has there been any updates to the SuiteCRM - Mautic Integration?

Yes, there are 2023 recent updates On the SuiteCRM forum - user @pstevens especially has added helpful comments.

In June 2023:

I use it every day. I can confirm it works well with SuiteCRM 7.x on Mautic 4.4.7

And

And October 2023 ,

And November 2023:

The way its built the integration plugin is like an add on. It hasn’t been touched in years. Its not really affected by core updates.

The only issues Ive ever encountered have been on fhe SuiteCRM side. PHP 8 breaks the API but I fixed in in another thread here.

I’ve got Mautic 4.x integrated with SuiteCRM 8.1.2 thru Make webhooks. It took me a while to get the oath working correctly on the Suite side, but its working well now. I’d be happy to share how I did it.

yes, please do share how you did it.

@patrickeidemiller I’d love to learn about that too :slight_smile:
(maybe for the Mauticast even?)

1 Like

@ekke I’ve shared that request on the SuiteCRM forum too

Thanks - that’s funny!!!
In fact I was wondering about any update to the interview with Paul :blush:

Hi Everyone.

Will be putting something together over the Holidays.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing this!

I used to work with SuiteCRM a lot, though not so much anymore.

What do you actually want the integration to accomplish?

It may be possible with a small amount of custom code.

As for a selfhosted CRM, I would strongly recommend ERPNext, or, Frappe CRM. They’re both built on the Frappe Framework, and both use the MIT license. You can host them whereever you want. They’re Python, not PHP, though.

1 Like

Do you have a guide using this with Mautic?