SuiteCRM - Mautic - Actual Situation

does anyone having strange behaviour during import from Sugar CRM ?

I have 1467 contacts to import and I got this message from ssh after doing:
php bin/console mautic:integration:fetchleads --integration=Sugarcrm --limit=1000 --env=prod

Capture-Mautic

Result not all contacts were imported.

we get best Solution to connect mautic with Suitecrm from Mautic Integration Plugin for SuiteCRM | Auto Sync Tool

Hi. I’ve done some digging and I’ve not been able to find any references at all in Github. Much appreciated if you can share a link.

I have it working 100% now. Mautic 5 introduces a new problem. The plugin stops functioning. I have a fix: Push/Pull To/from Integration Fails with SugarCRM Plugin Version 5+ · Issue #13796 · mautic/mautic · GitHub

The push back to suitecrm of point changes, still continues to be a problem with the plugin. However, I have a workaround where I use a Mautic webhook and I’ve coded a custom SuiteCRM API endpoint to accept the Mautic webhook and update the related contacts points in SuiteCRM. This same logic could be used to push back any changes from Mautic to SuiteCRM for fields where you want Mautic to override SuiteCRM. So for the most part, including SuiteCRM 8, it works perfectly.

I just put together a guide and video of how to integrate SuiteCRM and Mautic using the plugin.

https://igosalesandmarketing.com/suitecrm-mautic-integration-tutorial-how-to-sync-suitecrm-with-marketing-automation/

1 Like