SugarCRM integration

I have problem with integration SugarCRM 6.5.20 CE on 1.0.0 RC2 and 1.0.0 RC3. When I allow the access, the mautic is returning info “Authorization was successful.” but in Leads I have no new leads from sugarcrm.

I have sugarcrm and mautic on the same server but different hostname.

Please, could you tell me what I do wrong?

I have problem with integration SugarCRM 6.5.20 CE on 1.0.0 RC2 and 1.0.0 RC3. When I allow the access, the mautic is returning info “Authorization was successful.” but in Leads I have no new leads from sugarcrm.

I have sugarcrm and mautic on the same server but different hostname.

Please, could you tell me what I do wrong?

Hi Zachrdlapetr

1. Leads aren’t going to automatically “sync” between SugarCRM and Mautic. Leads FROM Mautic can be pushed TO sugar with a manual push using Mautic’s “push to integration” button.

2. you can automatically set up a push from Mautic to Sugar using different point actions, form submits, etc…

3. If you want contacts FROM Sugar to be in Mautic, you’ll need to do a CSV export / import process - the integration won’t move the data out of Sugar Into Mautic.

Thank you very much, Chad! I thought that there is an automatic sync between Sugar and Mautic.

Hi, on Mautic add the plugin at mautic/index.php/s/plugins
click on the SugarCRM plugin.

I am actually using SuiteCRM
head over to SuiteCRM
Find settings and the OuthKey (the urls are not explicit so not included)
Create a new Outhkey - name it, create the key, create the secret
Go back to the Mautic screen and place the items in and fill out the rest of the form selecting Community edition 6 for SuiteCRM.

Since SuiteCRM is baed on SugarCRM I assume that if SuiteCRM works, SugarCRM will too. I hope that helps.

IS is automatic i have this integration work on my SuiteCRM or SUGARCRM

We have just introduced our SugarCRM/SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator! Let’s see https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sugarcrmsuitecrm-mautic-integrator-evolpe-joanna-radecka

I thought the SugarCRM integration is already built into Mautic?

With this integrator built into Mautic you can only push Mautic contact to Sugar and create new lead.

Basic functions offered by our SugarCRM & Mautic Integrator:

Synchronization of personal records - Leads, Contacts and Prospects in SugarCRM are becoming fully synchronized with Contacts in Mautic. The synchronization is bilateral. New Contacts in Mautic are being automatically pushed to SugarCRM and saved as Leads.

Merging history of operations on records - The whole history of operations saved in both systems is being merged and unified.

Duplicate prevention - Real time synchronization prevents creation of duplicates in both systems. This function also helps to avoid repetitions in tasks of sales and marketing.

Scoring control - SugarCRM users can easily control the scoring granted to their customers as a result of marketing actions analyzed by Mautic.

Advanced automatization - Integrator by eVolpe allows adjustment of actions in SugarCRM (for example scheduling a phone call) after gaining a certain amount of points in Mautic (added for opening e-mails, clicking links, downloading assets etc.).

Target lists’ synchronization - Transfer of lists created in SugarCRM helps to run dedicated marketing campaigns in Mautic.

Switching between systems - Thanks to contextual links in SugarCRM, with just one click you are able to preview the equivalent record in Mautic.

Flexible, self-configured - Mapping of specific fields in Mautic and SugarCRM allows simple and self-reliant configuration.

Simple marketing analytics - The Reports module in SugarCRM significantly improves analytical abilities of Mautic. Thanks to combining functions of both the systems it’s possible to analyze every aspect of performed operations. The integrator by eVolpe allows to save all the reports generated in Mautic also in the CRM system (as Read-Only file).

Integration of E-mails - This function is available for customers using the Enterprise edition of SugarCRM. All the E-mails sent with Mautic are being archived also in SugarCRM under individual personal records.

@kacperkwiatkowski Thanks so much for this explanation. I have found your comments all over this forum and went ahead to download your 30 days free trail. Great job introducing this integration! Everything works perfectly :slight_smile: I recommend it 100% https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/mautic-sugarcrm-integrator