Has anyone here successfully integrated SugarCRM?

By that, I mean installed the plugin and are actually transferring records. In sugarcrm, I defined my own access key and secret key (it doesnt autogenerate) and included that in the mautic sugarcrm plugin configuration; however, I’ve yet to get a lead to transfer into the crm, even though I have created a point trigger for anything with a point value over zero and a point system to add +5 to contacts.

Any help here would be appreciated. @caleb.hurd

By that, I mean installed the plugin and are actually transferring records. In sugarcrm, I defined my own access key and secret key (it doesnt autogenerate) and included that in the mautic sugarcrm plugin configuration; however, I’ve yet to get a lead to transfer into the crm, even though I have created a point trigger for anything with a point value over zero and a point system to add +5 to contacts.

Any help here would be appreciated. @caleb.hurd

strange i have Mautic with SuiteCRM that is a SugarCRM fork. and i just use the plugin.

We have integrated SugarCRM with Mautic using the standard plugin method and it creates Leads in CRM after a contact has earned more then 10 points. This integration it currently not suitable to support all the our customer usecases, thats why we have planned to build a more extensive integration for Opportunities, Contacts, Accounts and Campaigns.

Which Sugar version do you use?

CE Version 6.5.24 (Build 509)

[quote=14767:@ard]We have integrated SugarCRM with Mautic using the standard plugin method and it creates Leads in CRM after a contact has earned more then 10 points. This integration it currently not suitable to support all the our customer usecases, thats why we have planned to build a more extensive integration for Opportunities, Contacts, Accounts and Campaigns.

Which Sugar version do you use?[/quote]

Where did you find the proper secret key and access key for the integration?

@ard , are you going to contribute the additional integration capabilities to the community? It would be a great help if you would, I was really looking for a way to bypass leads and go straight to Accounts and Contacts rather than through leads.

I am using the standard plugin - @lead2crm - make sure you have enabled the cron jobs - I forgot on an install and they didn’t trigger. Also, I added, just for good measure, the salesforce crons - even though its a different plugin. Honestly didn’t test whether it required both sets of crons or just required the 3 standard crons. Finally, make sure you select the sugarcrm integration in the the ‘action’ portion of the form you build.

I would also like to add that I found an incredible new plugin on Wordpress - WP Mautic Form Integrator - it works perfectly, so I can use the more powerful Form builders in wordpress to map with and deliver the submission data to Mautic, which then push them to SuiteCRM. It’s a virtuous cycle for sure.

As far as I know, I have enabled all the cronjobs here they are:

/pathtomautic/map/app/console mautic:segments:update --env=prod
/pathtomautic/map/app/console mautic:campaigns:rebuild
/pathtomautic/map/app/console mautic:campaigns:trigger

Am I missing any here?

I have the WP Mautic Form Integrator, as well; however, I have a trigger enabled for +5 point and i have records with +5 points.

I think your problem has to do with the version of the Rest api, which is fully redesigned since Sugar launched the 7 version.
I made a connection with Sugar 7.7 Pro edition. With this version you can create your own token and secret in the OAuth Key management on the admin page.

@stephensonjon: although we are currently in an experimental phase with Mautic figuring out what is the best way to implement usecases, we like the idea of contributing it to the community.

@ard the CE 6.5.24 edition allows me to create my own secret key and key, as well.

@lead2crm : Did you figure this out yet? I am struggling for 2 days trying to get the integration to authenticate. I am using a VPS to host mautic and sugar on two different domain names. I made up a client key, and a secret key, then I input them into the Mautic Integration for SugarCRM… everytime it flickers a little bit, then says, ‘Authorization failed with the error message, “There was an unknown error encountered when trying to obtain the access token.”’. How did you get this to work?

Unfortunately not, I gave up hope and got distracted by other projects, but would love to collaborate to find an answer here because without a MAP and CRM sync, what do we really have?

i use Mautic and SuiteCRM without any problem

@MxyzptlkFishStix : I just sent you a slack message… I need this!

ANSWER FOR ME: I upgraded from EasyApache 3 to EasyApache 4 on my VPS account and made sure to install a profile that includes all PHP options… (it will make sense when you try it. You have to use SSH to do the upgrade… )

After that, I had to reinstall Mautic (latest version at the moment is v2.3), and SugarCRM 6.5.22 (community edition).
I generated a client key, and secret key (for Sugar CRM) at PasswordsGenerator.net.

THEN IT WORKED!!!

Message me if you want my input/help…

[shout out to @MxyzptlkFishStix for helping me figure it out!]

We have just introduced our SugarCRM/SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator! Let’s see https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sugarcrmsuitecrm-mautic-integrator-evolpe-joanna-radecka

this is gold! https://www.sugaroutfitters.com/addons/mautic-sugarcrm-integrator