I need HELP!! It's quick.

@escopecz : Can you tell me if there is a way to find a developer to help me with something REALLY SIMPLE with Mautic. I’m trying to get the integration for SugarCRM to work- that’s it!

How do you get this to work? Or can you tell me how I can ask/pay someone to help me?

DETAILS:

I’ve tried everything for 2 days now. I made up a client key, and a secret key, then I input them into the Mautic Integration for SugarCRM… everytime it flickers a little bit, then says, ‘Authorization failed with the error message, “There was an unknown error encountered when trying to obtain the access token.”’. I am using a VPS to host mautic and sugarcrm on two different domain names, and I have been struggling for 2 days trying to get the integration to authenticate.

@escopecz : Can you tell me if there is a way to find a developer to help me with something REALLY SIMPLE with Mautic. I’m trying to get the integration for SugarCRM to work- that’s it!

How do you get this to work? Or can you tell me how I can ask/pay someone to help me?

DETAILS:
I’ve tried everything for 2 days now. I made up a client key, and a secret key, then I input them into the Mautic Integration for SugarCRM… everytime it flickers a little bit, then says, ‘Authorization failed with the error message, “There was an unknown error encountered when trying to obtain the access token.”’. I am using a VPS to host mautic and sugarcrm on two different domain names, and I have been struggling for 2 days trying to get the integration to authenticate.