Connecting to SugarCRM or Salesforce

Is there a good manual online to connect Mautic to these CRM’s?

I was able to authorize Salesforce, but when I fill in the leadform in Mautic, the lead is not visible in Salesforce.

Also when I want to authorize SugarCRM, i get following error:

Authorization failed with the error message, ‘mautic.integration.error.response.empty (500)’

Is there a good manual online to connect Mautic to these CRM’s?

I was able to authorize Salesforce, but when I fill in the leadform in Mautic, the lead is not visible in Salesforce.
Also when I want to authorize SugarCRM, i get following error:
Authorization failed with the error message, ‘mautic.integration.error.response.empty (500)’

Hey Nick,

Are you using beta3? I think there were some issues with the CRM integrations that have since been resolved and will be part of the next release.

With SugarCRM, are you using the commercial or community editions? I just recently added support for the community edition as we didn’t realize it was so far behind the commercial version and thus used totally different apis :slight_smile:

So leads. Leads aren’t automatically synced to the CRM rather it has to be pushed to it after certain actions. In beta3, the only option is to create a point trigger with an “push lead to CRM” event. When a lead hit a certain number of points, they’ll then be pushed to the CRM. In the latest source, “push lead to CRM” has been expanded to “push lead to integration” (to support non CRM integrations such as email marketing services) and you can now trigger a push from a form submission or campaign event as well.

Make sure you have lead pushing enabled on the Features tab of the CRM configuration.

Thanks!
Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for the response.

I was using Beta 3, but I am now testing Beta 4 but it is still not working.

I am using sugarcrm, also I added “Push to crm” in the form that i created.
The fields I use is emailadress and button.

Is this enough or what is the minimal to push to crm?

Kind Regards,

Nick

Also I tried to connect to Salesforce.

But i get following error: Authorization failed with the error message, ‘invalid authorization code’

Hi Nick,

For SugarCRM, what version are you using? Are you getting passed the authorization of the CRM and it just won’t push the lead? If it’s just not pushing the lead, then try the following.

First, add a Create/Update Lead form action and map your email field and last name if you’re collecting it (SugarCRM requires a last name so if you don’t map one, “Unknown” will be populated by default). This will take the information from the form and update the lead with it (otherwise, Mautic doesn’t know how to take the data from the form and push it to the CRM).

Then, add a Push to Integration action. Make sure the Push to Integration is ordered after the Create/Update Lead.

Does that work?

For Salesforce, did you already create your App in Salesforce? If not, login to Salesforce and click Setup in the upper right hand corner. Then the left find and click Create -> Apps. Click the New button in the Connected Apps panel (the last panel). Fill in the basic information then check Enable OAuth Settings. Use the following as a guide on what to insert/select in that section.

Save. Continue. Copy the consumer key/secret into Mautic’s Salesforce configuration. Click Authorize App.

If you’ve already done that, try reauthorizing.

Thanks,
Alan

Hi Alan,

I installed SugarCRM Version 6.5.20 (Build 1001).

I don’t know if Mautic is connected to SugarCRM succesfully but I dont have any error messages, is there a log that I can check?

I followed your steps by the letter, created a form with firstname, lastname, email and send button, added the actions create lead and push to sugarcrm. The lead is created in Mautic, but not in Sugarcrm.

Is there somebody who was able to connect Mautic beta 4 to SugarCRM Version 6.5?

I created the connected app, and filled all the fields into Mautic, but I get everytime that the Authorization Code is invalid.
Salesforce settings:
OAuth: Enabled
Oauth: Full access
Callback url: https://www.example.com/mautic/addon/integrations/authcallback/Salesforce

Kind Regards,

Nick Geoffroy

Hey Nick,

I apologize for the really late reply. Could you upgrade to RC2 and see if these issues still exist? I have SugarCRM installed locally (that I test against) and have been able to push leads.

Thanks,
Alan

Lead creation in SugarCRM is working now.
Seems that RC2 resolved the issue for me.

Thanks for all the help!

We have just introduced our SugarCRM/SuiteCRM & Mautic Integrator! Let’s see https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sugarcrmsuitecrm-mautic-integrator-evolpe-joanna-radecka