How to get refferer url within email

By checking the contacts, I can see the refferer url. I would like to add this referrer url within the results that are sent by email to my colleagues. How can I do this? I tried to find the answer in other forum posts, but those questions seems a bit different and maybe outdated.

Thanks in advance!

By checking the contacts, I can see the refferer url. I would like to add this referrer url within the results that are sent by email to my colleagues. How can I do this? I tried to find the answer in other forum posts, but those questions seems a bit different and maybe outdated.

Thanks in advance!

Anyone?

Is there someone who knows the solution?

I know this is an ancient thread, but I am trying to do the same thing and maybe it will be helpful to someone else or someone else has a better idea to share.

So I think this could be solved simply by adding referrer url to a custom contact field and then using this custom field as a tag in your email

The thing I am struggling with is that I want to email the number the particular referral url was used and I don’t know how to automate that. So far the only option I can think is to export all the contacts to xls, sort them by referring url, count them and add the number to a new custom field in xls and re-import the same contacts again with the number of times the referral url was used and then used this new custom contact field as a tag…

Any ideas on that?

1 Like