How to install Mautic 4 in CyberPanel or alongside CyberPanel?

Your software
My PHP version is 7.3, but cybperpanel has many versions
My MariaDB version is 10.3.32-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.20.04.1 Ubuntu 20.04

Updating/Installing Errors
I am installing via Command Line

Your problem
How to install Mautic 4 in CyberPanel or independently of CyberPanel on the same VPS? I have Ubuntu 20.4 with manually installed CyberPanel. CyberPanel has 2 websites (one is running Wordpress and another is mautic v3.1.0 with PhP 7.3 installed with CyberPanel GUI). It looks like the current version of MariaDB used by CyberPanel and Mautic 3.1.0 is lower than the one that Mautic 4 requires.

I would like to either upgrade Mautic in CyberPanel to v4 or install a totally new instance of Mautic 4 via a command line, this would need to have separate set of MariaDB and PHP. How could I do that? I am a newbie in these topics and would very much appreciate your suggestions on this matter. Thank you!

Kuba

Steps I have tried to fix the problem :
I tried to install Mautic 4 and then install CyberPanel which messed up my server.

This is what I did.

1. Create a website in CyblerPanel.
  2. Install Mautic but it will be the version 3.1.0
  3. After installing change your Configuration: PHP, memory size etc (@joeyk have a blog on this)
    https://joeykeller.com/install-mautic-4-on-ubuntu-18-04/
  4. Update using the web updater and continue to change the ho version for the next version you want to update to as stated on the Mautic Download page
  5. I tried this on a new website and it’s been working fine.

P.S. Note that web update is planned to be removed so using CLI might be the next option.

P.S.S. I have reached out to the CyberPanel community on Facebook and Usman promised to look into it and update to latest version, I hope that is fix soon.

Hi,

Its Usman, I am CyberPanel developer.

@tobsowo identified this issue in our community. In our v2.1.2-dev branch, I made 4.1.2 version the default installation version of mautic. You can get v2.1.2-dev version of CyberPanel by using this guide β†’ 02 - Upgrading CyberPanel - Docs - CyberPanel Community

Thanks for letting me know @tobsowo

1 Like

Thank you @usmancyberpanel.
Maybe one day you might want to share about CyberPanel and how at Mautic Meetup Lagos meetups.

Sure, would be glad to talk to you guys. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @usmancyberpanel I did and upgrade and tried installing a new instance and it was version 3.1.0.
What do you suggest I do?