How to integrate WhatsApp Business API with Mautic?

Hi,

I am using the version v4.4.8 and I am looking for a way to send WhatsApp campaigns from Mautic.

Is there any plugin to do that?
Can Twilio achieve this?

I am looking for a plugin that integrates directly with WhatsApp Business API or via a third messageing platform like Twilio.
Or, a simple approach that doesn’t require lots and complicated coding.

Hi,

Hi, thanks for the hint, I already checked some old messages regarding this issue in the Mautic Forum inlcuding the message you highlighted.
So, I asked this question for the latest version of Mautic in 2023, and also this question is not for Twilio precisely, it’s a wide question about integrating WhatsApp API with Mautic.
I want to check if someone has a new and straighforward way to get this done.

Maybe it is not 100% straighforward, but there is a plugin that can send your messages to a webhook, and in n8n you have a simple workflow to forward it to your Whatsapp Business account. Here the link for the plugin:

Twilio change the protocols for send whatsapp menssage. In the past you only need to send the content of the message, now you need to register it and get an ID MESSAGE and when you send from mautic (or anyelse) do not send the text message, instead, send the ID MESSAGE that was preaproved in twilio.

This impact in the older sms integration for whatsapp for version 2 of mautic.

We need to make a new module for it.

But you can do with webhook

as show in

remember the parameter and the encoded

also the FROM now its a ID that twilio provides, not the number.

and the content it other ID that twilio provides (you must pre register your messages on twilio)