How to Post results to another mautic form injected into a wordpress page?

Your software
My Mautic version is:3.2.4
My PHP version is: 7.2.34
My Database type and version is:

Your problem
My problem is: I need to pass the email captured in form 1 to a the hidden email field in form 2 so form 2’s results are saved to the contact identified in form 1

These errors are showing in the log: NA

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:

I have added the “post form results to another form” action on form 1. I have followed the steps in this post Post results to another form - not working! - Maybe my configuration of this is wrong. What should the post URL be? The URL of the mautic form or the URL of the Wordpress page that contains the form? I have tried both and neither have worked

I can get it to work on forms hosted on mautic generated landing pages but not on my Wordpress hosted forms.

I have tried with forms generated via short code and via javascript. No success

I have tried passing the email via the redirect URL after submission. I can get the email into the URL but it’s not populating form 2. Maybe I need to add additional parameters into the URL like the form ID? If so what would that look like?

Below are the 2 pages holding the forms. They are just testing pages with dummy content. There are 2 versions of the form as I have been testing with short code injection and JS injection.