How to prevent Mautic to send an e-mail multiple times?

Hi all.

I’ve developed a plugin that integrates with OptinMonster. Basically, a webhook is exposed and a request is forwarded to a mautic form, where the action is executed.

As part of the form routine, a welcome email is sent, along with some internal actions that I configured. But, for some reason, when the user tries to signup twice, three times, ou name it, all the actions get executed again, and the user ends up receiving multiple e-mails. I could check on my plugin if the user hasn’t signed up before, in order to dispatch the action, but just wondering if there is a solution out-of-box from Mautic to prevent that.

–R

Hi all.

I’ve developed a plugin that integrates with OptinMonster. Basically, a webhook is exposed and a request is forwarded to a mautic form, where the action is executed.

As part of the form routine, a welcome email is sent, along with some internal actions that I configured. But, for some reason, when the user tries to signup twice, three times, ou name it, all the actions get executed again, and the user ends up receiving multiple e-mails. I could check on my plugin if the user hasn’t signed up before, in order to dispatch the action, but just wondering if there is a solution out-of-box from Mautic to prevent that.

–R