I am having a simple campaign:
- Send an email on a fixed date
- Send another email on another fixed date (one week later)
Here is the configuration of the campaign:
- Campaign is based on a campaign with one contact segment
- Campaign has 2 branches (1 for each email) originating from the contact segment
- Both email actions have fixed points in time
- The email actions were marked as marketing emails with 3 send attempts
Problem: Today, after the first wave was sent out, I recognized that in some cases the same email was sent out 3 or 2 times (wrong), in some cases 1 time (correct).
I experienced something similar with a timed email some weeks ago. Back then I thought I did some misconfiguration. Bur obviously it is a bug.