How to record interest in topics / segments?

Your software
My Mautic version is: 3 & 4

Your problem
If there are contacts which are interested in 2 or more products, I’d like to send two different content pieces to them, based on their preferences.

For instance:
1st newsletter: multiples topics: clothing, shoes, accessories with landing pages to track interest.
If someone is interested in 1 topic (shoes) - no problem, shoe segment, shoe focus newsletter in the future.
If someone was interested in clothing AND shoes, this contact is in 2 segments now?
2nd newsletter: now I’d like to either send 2 newsletters with a delay or add dynamic content to the newsletter based on the segments.

What’s the best way of doing this?
Ideally even with points, but it seems like, that there was a multiple point effort which didn’t make it into the core.

I would definitely use dynamic content in the email and send a single newsletter rather than multiple for multiple interests.

The DC can be triggered by whatever mechanism you are using to record interest initially. I have not set up a DC in a while so I can’t recall the trigger options but I assume you could use custom field, segment membership or tag to trigger the correct DC insertion into the email.

You could go a step further and sue Dynamic web content to give them a personalised experience on the landing page. as well.

Thanks, I’ll give this a try.