How to tag people who visit a certain page?

Hi,

I am building my campaings and I know that there is a way to add or remove tags if somebody visits a certain page of my website. The prolem is, that I don’t want to add to every email that is send via mautic this decision.

So let say I hav a certain page where people can register for my product. If someone out of the campain visit this page, this contact should get the tag “buyer”.

My funnel has 7 differnt content emails and in each of them is the possibilty to buy my product. Do I have to add to every email this decision function or does mautic recognise that someone visits the page and it get the tag if this decision is only in one email configrated in the campaign settings?

Hi,

I am building my campaings and I know that there is a way to add or remove tags if somebody visits a certain page of my website. The prolem is, that I don’t want to add to every email that is send via mautic this decision.

So let say I hav a certain page where people can register for my product. If someone out of the campain visit this page, this contact should get the tag “buyer”.

My funnel has 7 differnt content emails and in each of them is the possibilty to buy my product. Do I have to add to every email this decision function or does mautic recognise that someone visits the page and it get the tag if this decision is only in one email configrated in the campaign settings?

Can anyone help me please?