How to trigger a campaign?

I’m really triyng hard - did already everything I could, but I can’t in no way to make the campaigns work - any clue of how to do it? I’m creating a campaign starting from a lead list - but is seems the list does not load into the campaign and the emails are not sent. Can someone help me? =)

I’m really triyng hard - did already everything I could, but I can’t in no way to make the campaigns work - any clue of how to do it? I’m creating a campaign starting from a lead list - but is seems the list does not load into the campaign and the emails are not sent. Can someone help me? =)

I’m doing the same thing in my server and in your server. Your server= leads list is loading. My server= not. Why? It’s the same software. Any ideas???

You need t set up the cron jobs for your server to action the campaigns. Details are here : https://www.mautic.org/docs/setup/index.html

I did it and it is still not working:

Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by “” at line 0.

What does it mean? How to correct it?

Thanks

I found it out:

/usr/bin/php-cli -q /home/xx/public_html/xx/app/console mautic:leadlists:update --env=prod

This is specially useful if you are running it on a shared host, like I do. (GoDaddy)

Thanks