How to validate phone number?

Hi, I started with installing Mautic and so far it’s awesome. I need help with this -

I created a Lead capture Form with Name, Mobile , Email and a hidden field. The theme ‘Nature’ got the look which I wanted, but here’s the issue…

A. How to reduce the gap between the Form Label and the Field?

B. Is there some way to get First name & Last Name fields on same Row with space equally divided as below…

| First Name | Last Name |

| Email |

| Phone |

| Submit |

C. How to remove the Up/Down arrows showing up on the right end of Number field?

D. How to set a 10 digit number validation for the Mobile field?

I could not find these on forum, so any help would be appreciated. thanks

Hi, I started with installing Mautic and so far it’s awesome. I need help with this -
I created a Lead capture Form with Name, Mobile , Email and a hidden field. The theme ‘Nature’ got the look which I wanted, but here’s the issue…

A. How to reduce the gap between the Form Label and the Field?

B. Is there some way to get First name & Last Name fields on same Row with space equally divided as below…
| First Name | Last Name |
| Email |
| Phone |
| Submit |

C. How to remove the Up/Down arrows showing up on the right end of Number field?

D. How to set a 10 digit number validation for the Mobile field?

I could not find these on forum, so any help would be appreciated. thanks

Anyone here for support? Please

A, B: style the embedded Mautic form with CSS the same way you’d style any form in your website.
C: The arrows are part of the number field. That’s how modern browsers renders the number field. If you don’t want them, use the classic text field instead.
D: Use a custom javascript function for it. I’m sure you’ll be able to google some.

Thanks, with li’t bit of trial/errors I could change other bits, except these 2 (A & B). Will keep trying…