How work command mautic:segments:update after some contact modify

Your software
My Mautic version is:3.1.0
My PHP version is:7.2.24
My Database type and version is:MariaDB 10.4.14

Your problem
My problem is:
I create 1 segment, with some filters. After this i lunched command mautic:segments:update. Command work and i see contacts on segment.
Then i changed 1 field manually on 1 contact.
In my segment i add 1 other filter to eliminate this one contact. On console lunched command mautic:segments:update, but on segment this contact already exist. No errors on filter.

These errors are showing in the log:no errors

Steps I have tried to fix the problem:No fix tried

Hi @masterale It would be much easier to help if you paste some screenshots of the filters and give examples of what you have changed.

Hi,
all filter used are around new field created by me, arent the base field of database.
If you want i send you filters, but i dont know if need.
Other info : i launch all command from cli, dont use cron, so i see on real-time if run.

Hi,
this are 2 scheenshots, 1 with contact field, 1 with filters.
What i want is only that filer work. I have only 1 contact with the field on screen 1 witn no.
But the contact isnt filtered on segment.
I have also deleted and created the segment another time, to try solutions, because i have added filter on field “Privacy Accetta Comunicazioni” after segment creation, but nothing, dont work.

So the question is : Why if i change value on field’s on Contact (field changed are on filter), and then use this command “mautic:segments:update” number of contact inside segment dont change ?

Bye

Immagine 1

Immagine 2

Hi @masterale

From what I can see and understand is that in the first image (the contact card), the contact does not have all the values required by segment.

Your filter is saying ONLY pull in contacts that have
Lead Evento 2 = (what you have written there)
AND
Client Categoria = Agenza Italia
AND
Privacy = Ci

So the contact you have chosen does not have these criteria met.

1 Like