Images will not load in email builder

Images are not loading in the email builder and not displaying in emails, I can upload them fine to the file system, however I have a problem when trying to load images in the Email builder.

I get a “something went wrong. Please try again” message when dropping an image in the image viewer, or when selecting an existing image, and the image does not show in the email.

When I managed to get the image to appear in the email builder, it still is not visible in the email when receiving the email. There is a greyed out empty image box.

I am using a amazon ses and Mautic is installed on an instance on AWS

The files are held in “app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/js/libraries/ckeditor/filemanager/index.html”

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Images are not loading in the email builder and not displaying in emails, I can upload them fine to the file system, however I have a problem when trying to load images in the Email builder.

I get a “something went wrong. Please try again” message when dropping an image in the image viewer, or when selecting an existing image, and the image does not show in the email.

When I managed to get the image to appear in the email builder, it still is not visible in the email when receiving the email. There is a greyed out empty image box.

I am using a amazon ses and Mautic is installed on an instance on AWS
The files are held in “app/bundles/CoreBundle/Assets/js/libraries/ckeditor/filemanager/index.html”
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Anyone? :frowning: