Import updates many contacts instead of inserting them

Using clean install of Mautic 2.10 (new database, key correctly placed on email field by Mautic and custom fields were not edited), I’ve imported a large database of about 250.000 unique email addresses via cron job (no errors). Contact count and report of import shows that Mautic inserted about 140.000 contacts and updated about 110.000. I suspect, that Mautic merges contacts with the same string before @.

Example of a problem:

somename@gmail.com would be inserted normally on an empty contact list, but subsequent import of somename@yahoo.com would update somename@gmail.com instead of inserting it.

Any ideas how to get Mautic to insert all of the unique contacts and not merging them?

Using clean install of Mautic 2.10 (new database, key correctly placed on email field by Mautic and custom fields were not edited), I’ve imported a large database of about 250.000 unique email addresses via cron job (no errors). Contact count and report of import shows that Mautic inserted about 140.000 contacts and updated about 110.000. I suspect, that Mautic merges contacts with the same string before @.

Example of a problem:
somename@gmail.com would be inserted normally on an empty contact list, but subsequent import of somename@yahoo.com would update somename@gmail.com instead of inserting it.

Any ideas how to get Mautic to insert all of the unique contacts and not merging them?