in thrive created checkbox group but values are not saving into mautic

actually, i have created the form from thrive leads and it was connectedto the mautic with conect with service option ok all its fine.

the problem is whatever i designed the form with checkbox option that were not recording into mautic…for that check boxes i have created custom fields in mautic…but no use…plz help today is deadline for my project.

actually, i have created the form from thrive leads and it was connectedto the mautic with conect with service option ok all its fine.
the problem is whatever i designed the form with checkbox option that were not recording into mautic…for that check boxes i have created custom fields in mautic…but no use…plz help today is deadline for my project.

i want to now the way of interst with leads through the checkbox

r u intersted in these checkboxes…

Study Abroad
Study Abroad Bacholer’s program (pathway)
Vocational Courses (Certified by Australia)
Vocational Courses (Certified by Young logix)
English course (Soft skills)
Projects
Professional year/Internship

these seven checkboxes have created in the thrive form and have to record it in the mautic…and how we have to associate with pariticular segment…

Hi, sorry for your troubles. I cannot help today, but if that is a bug, please report it to https://github.com/mautic/mautic/issues

who can support immediatly

Mautic doesn’t have any support. Only community. It’s an open source project built by a community. But that means you can hire any PHP developer to fix something you are stuck with.