Incorrect access token parameters returned - Thrive integration problem

Hello Mautic community! A new user here :)

I have successfully installed Mautic in a shared hosting environment together with my blog. So far everything seems to be working well.

The issue I am not able to solve is Thrive Leads connecting to Mautic. After creating the API credentials on Oauth2 and entering the details on the Thrive API dashboard, I get the following error:

The connection didn’t work.

Error message: Incorrect access token parameters returned: ???

I have wordpress and mautic working on PHP 7.07 in the same server.

Any ideas where the issue could be?

Thank you very much in advance!

Jon

Hello Mautic community! A new user here :slight_smile:

I have successfully installed Mautic in a shared hosting environment together with my blog. So far everything seems to be working well.

The issue I am not able to solve is Thrive Leads connecting to Mautic. After creating the API credentials on Oauth2 and entering the details on the Thrive API dashboard, I get the following error:

Error message: Incorrect access token parameters returned: ???

I have wordpress and mautic working on PHP 7.07 in the same server.

Any ideas where the issue could be?

Thank you very much in advance!

Jon

Still same error after clearing the cache :frowning:

I am thinking if maybe I have configured “redirect URL” properly and HTTP Basic Auth as well…

I keep trying but the same error appears. Any other ideas?

Thanks a million,

Jon

Hello again!

Yes, I first used that video as well as this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ir4CkL9n6_o

Apparently Oauth1 is no longer supported by Thrive so we are left with the option of Oauth2. If I try to follow the instructions of the video you sent, the error message I get is the following:

Error message: An unknown error has occurred

Do you have any ideas on how to troubleshoot this or which logs to look at? I am working in the latest versions of Mautic, Thrive, Wordpress and PHP, all within the same server, so the connection should work without much trouble, shouldn’t it?

Thank you very much,

Jon

Hello again,

Here is the same step by step procedure:

Ahhhh… ok, let’s open that can of worms and see how it goes.

Thank you very much for the troubleshooting!

Jon

Ok so Mautic is now in SSL and still this happens in the same fashion. Any other thing we can troubleshoot? Redirect URL?

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Hello again,

Cleared the cache and double-checked the Redirect URI but problem persists. Any ideas?

Thank you,

Jon

Hello!

Another thing I have tried is to disable certain plugins on my Wordpress to see if they created conflict. So far no success. Is there any log file that we can look into as to troubleshoot the issue further?

Does my Wordpress also need to be in SSL?

Thank you,

Jon